Multivitamins are a combination of various vitamins and minerals that are essential for the growth, proper function, and development of the body. The benefits of multivitamins are inexhaustible. It can be used to promote general wellness, treat vitamin deficiencies, and lower the risk of diseases.
It is also used to improve blood circulation, boost immunity, enhance better sleep, and the treatment of depression through mood improvement. Another of the use of this unique combination of multivitamins and multi-mineral is as prophylaxis against bacterial and viral infections. It also acts as a nutritional supplement that helps restores the level of vitamins and minerals in the body, fights fatigue, and improves a person’s overall well being.
It contains several vitamins (B-complex vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D3) and minerals (calcium, magnesium, cellulose, zinc, and silicon).
- Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Sterate (Anti-Caking Agent), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent).
- Suitable for Vegetarians:YES
- Suitable for Vegans:NO
- Allergy Advice:For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- Serving Size:Take one-tablets daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place and close tightly
The benefits of multivitamins include:
- Improves oxygen saturation and blood circulation
- Provides the organs and tissues with an adequate amount of nutrients
- Enhances the work of the central nervous system
- Enhances better sleep my meeting the body’s nutritional need
- Lowers the risk of depression through the improvement of your mood and relief of stress
- The presence of all the essential minerals and vitamins required for the proper functioning of the immune system boost immunity
- Restricts deficiency of minerals and vitamins by enhancing the stores’ essential nutrients in your body. Manufactured in uk